duminică, 14 aprilie 2013

traducere, Daniel-Gerard lager-Mihalcea

......I am the poet woman of blue dreams.

traducere Daniel-Gerard lager Daniel-gerard Iager-mihalcea


...I am the poet woman of blue dreams.
and i felt asleep over my shadow feelings.
A lot of snow-flowers from ancient holly snows comes on my body,
when,profan,i cover with your shadow.....my body.
I am the poet woman,which bound in prey....to the world.....
I travel....a whole world,
Crush my song...in moon light shine
My jasmine tears falls ,in vain.
I am the poet woman with no star,
.......'Cause to you i gave my own star!
To see your fanthasma as in mirror shine.
I am the poet woman with no name.....
You scream my name...and back to me never came again.....
Instead i wait it vain!
My poem beat me,today....
Over my shoulder heavy.....
Has no fame,no golden chain.....
Just yesterday,he told me again,
In the morning day,that me name...
He....forgot it ....not!!!!!

http://youtu.be/hdMiymzxzVg

Niciun comentariu:

amintiri

  Astăzi am o stare ciudată, de parcă mi s-a întors cineva uitat de demult într-o buclă de spațiu şi timp suspendat şi alergă prin mine, f...